Thursday, December 13, 2007

Weekly MESSAGE for December 16, 2007: Staying in Touch after the Monastery

December 13, 2007

Focus: Staying in Touch After the Monastery

Dear Friend,

In two weeks I will discontinue these weekly installments of a message, “This and That,” and the homily.

When I return from the Monastery on April 4, 2008 I will continue to post a weekly “This and That” and homily on both our parish home page and my personal blog. Both addresses follow:

Parish Homepage: www.olgrace.com

My personal blog: http://frnickamato.blogspot.com/

On my blog you will be able to post messages and others can share in any issue that the weekly homily or “This and That” column raises. Thus it will be more interactive.

With a little more than two weeks left before leaving, the “to do” list draws to a close and the suitcases are quickly filling.

Fondly,
Father Nick Amato

No comments:

Post a Comment