Thursday, August 23, 2007

Weekly MESSAGE for August 26, 2007: Nova Scotia Bound

August 23, 2007

Focus: Nova Scotia Bound

Dear Friend,

Tomorrow I will begin a week’s vacation as a guest of a priest friend whose parish is on a cruise out of Baltimore to Nova Scotia. It will be a time for lots of reading and putting the final touches on my homiletics course which begins the day after Labor Day.

The other “story” is the change of Mass schedule which begins Labor Day Weekend. Ah the challenge of making 4,600 people happy!

Since I’m out of the office next week, there will be no Message, This and That, and homily next Thursday. Below are the “This and That’s” for this weekend and next. I will not be preaching either this weekend or the weekend I return.

The weekly email will resume on Thursday, September 6, 2007.

Best wishes for a happy holiday weekend.

Fondly,
Father Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment